Nelson Nash Quotes
Nelson Nash is an author and financial advisor who is known for developing the infinite banking concept, where practiioners use whole life insurance policies to self finance their life, and largely avoid the public banking system.
- Full name: Robert Nelson Nash (often referred to as R. Nelson Nash)
- Born: 15 March, 1931. Died: 27 March 2019
- Graduated from the University of Georgia with a B.S. in Forestry in 1952
- 35 years experience as a life insurance agent
- Nelson was inducted as a Hall of Fame Member by Equitable, a Chartered Life Underwriter